What methods of payment are accepted?
- ACH: You can print an ACH authorization from our site and mail, fax or email it to us with a voided a check. This is a free service.
- Mail: You can mail back your statement pay stub and payment via check or money order (Caution: write your account number on your check).
- Bank Deposit: You can take go to the any Wells Fargo branch and pay there. Please contact our office to receive the information that you need if you choose this service. This is a free service. Caution: You must contact our office via phone or email with reference to insure timely credit to your account.
- Online Payment: You can pay online by accessing the our website section.
- Phone Payment: You may call Customer Service and pay with check, Visa, Mastercard, by calling 1-(559) 324-6370.
- Payroll Deduction: If you are active duty in the military, or a Federal Civil Service Employee , US Postal Worker, etc: you can use the MAC (Military Assistance Company) Allotment Payment Service. Feel free to contact our office for more information.
How do you use the MAC Allotment Service?
Caution: It may take 30-45 days for your payroll deduction to start. Please make your first payment directly to Allied Acceptance to ensure your account stays current.
- Step 1: Click here to use MAC-Ease Form: https://www.allotment.net/default.aspx?CredCode=008710000 (Make a page like this).
- Step 2: Enter your personal and loan information and click SUBMIT. Caution: You must read the "terms and conditions" and click I AGREE.
- Step 3: Please sign and mail, email or fax to (559) 324-6376.
If you do not do continue with setting the allotment up within the MyPay site, Allied Acceptance will not receive your payroll deduction.*
If you have any questions regarding the set up of your MAC Allotment, please contact MAC customer service at (800) 765-2110.
Where do I mail my payment?
Please mail all payments to:
Allied Acceptace Corp.
PO BOX 27108
Fresno, CA 93729-7108
(Caution: write your account number on your check)
How do I change my billing address or phone number information?
Please call Customer Service and speak with a Customer Service representative (559) 324-6370 or access our website and change the information in: Profile.
How do I get a copy of my recent statement or last payment?
Please call Customer Service and speak with a Customer Service representative (559) 324-6370 to get a copy of your statement
How do I get a payoff amount for my loan?
Please call Customer Service and speak with a Customer Service representative (559) 324-6370 to request a payoff for your loan.